Shipping & Returns
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Customers in metropolitan areas can expect to receive their parcel within 5 - 10 business days.
- All orders incur a flat shipping rate of $12
- We ship within Australia only
- You'll receive order updates and tracking information via the email used when placing your order
- We accept payment via credit card, PayPal and Afterpay
- For any questions about the status of your current order, please head to our Contact Page
We know a good fit is the key to unbeatable comfort and let's face it, sometimes you can't always get it right when buying online.
If you need to return your boots, follow the instructions below.
We accept refunds and exchanges for items (excluding "last pairs") within 60 days of purchase (28 days for sale items).
Dependent on where you purchased your items please follow our simple process.
Note: If you discover a fault with your item, please call us at 1300 727 355 to arrange your return directly.
For purchases made in store:
Step 1 : Ensure you have proof of purchase.
Step 2 : Take your item(s) and proof of purchase to the original place of purchase for a refund or exchange.
If you're unable to go back to store, please send your return to Rossi Boots, 53 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 for processing.
For orders placed online via rossiboots.com.au:
Step 1: Fill out your returns form that you received within your order or download a new form:2021_ROSSI_RETURNS FORM.pdf
Step 2: Use our Australian Post portal to lodge and print your free return and receive your postage label.
Click here to go to our portal
Step 3: Package your return boots with the filled in returns form.
Step 4: Attach the printed return label onto the front of the package and take to the post office or place in a red post box.
Once your return parcel has been received, your exchange will be processed within 5 - 10 business days.
If a refund is required we aim to process your refund within 10 business days of receipt of boots.
Please be advised that if we are processing your refund to your credit card this will take up to 5 business days to appear on your credit card statement.
Rossi Boots strives to provide a seamless customer experience. If you have any further queries please contact our customer service team on 1300 727 355.
Rossi Boots is not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price or to exchange items if you have changed your mind about the purchase.
Under the Rossi Boots ‘Returns and Exchange Policy’, if you change your mind we do offer a refund, exchange or gift card to the value of the purchase price for most items, provided that:
- The item is returned within 60 days from the date of purchase (28 days for sale items)
- The item/s are unworn and in original condition
- All original labels and tickets are attached to the item
- An original Rossi Boots tax invoice is provided as proof of purchase
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure but not related to misuse.
If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only and reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange voucher.
For information about Warranty Claims and Conditions, please go to our Warranty page.